Thursday, August 28, 2014

Inside out Pizza Sandwich

Inside out Pizza Sandwich

Who doesn't loves pizza.. I can't imagine my life without pizza.. Cheese and chocolates are my first love...:p




Today morning when I thought of making some sandwiches, thought of making something special as weekend breakfast. Then, I realise I was craving for pizza early in the morning..:D if I would have made pizza in the breakfast indefinitely would have been kicked out of my kitchen for such high calorie breakfast... But I had do do something for my craving.. I entered the kitchen and made these quick fix for pizza craving...:) and I was pretty impressed with my own self, and gave at on back to myself...:)

Inside out Pizza sandwiched using brown bread. Crisp, as regular butter toast, with my favourite pizza topping , felt like heaven from the first but to the end..<3 

Please note, original recipe is inspired from bharatzkitchen.

Sharing my experience with them

Ingredients ( for 6 sandwiches)
- 6 brown bread slices
- 3 tbsp softened butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Italian/ pizza seasonings 
- 1 small onion fepinely chopped
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped ( I used all 3 colours bell peppers)
- 4-5 French beans finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp of pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup boiled sweet corn
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise

Process
1. Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees C.
2. Prepare garlic butter, take softened butter in a bowl, add garlic paste and 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning. And, mix everything g well
3. Now, take a bread slice apply the garlic butter generously and keep another bread slice over it. And apply butter on top and bottom of these two bread slices together. Do the same for rest of the breads as well.
4. Place the bread on a baking tray and bake for 7-8 minutes till light golden brown.
5. On the meanwhile take a bowl, add mayonnaise along with pizza sauce and all the chopped veggies. 
6. Add 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning to mayo mix along with 1 tbsp of mozzarella cheese and mix everything well.
7. Apply nice amount of veggie and mayo mix on top of the 2 breads toasted together. To
 With some grated mozerella and sprinkle some Italian seasoning on top.
8. Bake them for another 10 minutes on 200 degrees C, till the cheese is melted nicely.
9. Slice them diagonally and serve with tomato ketchup or any cheesy dip.
10. Enjoy with a class of chilled cold coffee as I did..:)






No comments:

Post a Comment