Saturday, August 9, 2014

Eggless,Tripple Chocolate Nutty Fudgy Brownies



Friday dessert has to be something special for me. So what to do this Friday I was confused, then this superb thought came to my might of doing brownies with extra chocolate and extra nuts. I love chocolates and baking. The day I bake something I am super thrilled to see the results.. :)

These sinful lil Cubes are irresistible, Have them with Scoop of Vanilla Ice cream or with hot Fudge heavenly it is.. My personal favorite is a scoop of Vanilla and hot fudge both..I know I am becoming bit too demanding here,but trust me you will fall love with them..<3

For this particular dessert I am all the more excited as this is my first entry to the part @ #FiestaFriday
Thanks to my friend Sonal's blog who introduces me to this event.. Super excited.. :)

Ingredients

Cocoa Powder - 1/2 Cup
Dark Chocolate -1/4th Chopped
Milk Chocolate -1/4th Cup Chopped
White Chocolate- 1/4th cup Chopped

Chopped walnuts 1/4 cup
Butter - ½ Cup
Yogurt - ½ Cup
Plain Flour - 3/4th cup
Powdered Sugar - 1 Cup
Baking Powder - 1 Tsp
Instant Coffee -1 Tbsp {Dissolved in 2 tsp water)
Vanilla Essence - 1 Tsp


For Glaze -
Melted Dark Chocolate 1/2 cup or as desired
Melted White Chocolate /Milk Chocolate- 1/4th Cup or as desired
Chopped Walnuts-1/2 cup

Instructions
Pre heat you oven at 180 Degrees.

1.)In a big bowl, take butter and sugar, beat them well till light/fluffy and creamy.
2.)Add the coffee, vanilla and half of the yogurt, Mix it well
3.)Then,Add the half of the flour mix mix well.
4.) Once Done,Add rest of the yogurt and flour mixture( You can save 1 Tbsp of the flour mixture). And add dusted chocolates and walnuts.
* In a bowl take all the 3 kind of chopped chocolates along with chopped walnuts and dust/mix them well with the flour mixture. This will avoid them to sunk in th cake.

5.)Grease a baking tray well then put a butter/wax paper and then again grease with few drops of oil and then dust the tray with some plain flour..
6.)Add the prepared batter to the baking tray and spread well with a spatula.
7.) Add Chopped Walnuts on top.
8.) Bake at 180 degrees for around 35 Mints. do check after 30 mints with the help of a tooth pk.

Once the Brownie is baked let it cool at-least till room temperature, then to add a glaze melt the chocolates and spread over the brownies and with the help of a spoon give it swirl effect..and then on top add remaining chopped walnuts.



















Let it cool (You can put the tray under fan to cool it quickly.. Cut in small Cubes, your sinful brownies are ready to drool for..:) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment